Comfort and Encouragement Ministries is all about blessing God's people. Below are some of the ways we serve people all over the world. We have included testimonies by people who were encouraged.
- Leaving Prayer, Entering Communion
“Thanks for the book on communion with God. It was great.”“I am REALLY enjoying your book!!! It’s awesome!!!”
- Profiting From the Path of Most Resistance
“Thank you for your books. I read Profiting From the Path of Most Resistance. Thank you for sharing your struggles and breakthroughs.”
- Demystifying Speaking in Tongues
“I’m reading Demystifying Speaking In Tongues again—it truly builds up my spirit!"
CD and Audio Sermons
“Listening to your sermon once on CD is not enough. I often find myself playing them two or three times in order to further soak in the insights and spiritual truths you present in each message."
“So appreciate your very kind and encouraging words, prayer support, AND your email encouragements with scriptures!”— Belgium, Germany
His Healing Presence Newsletter
“Guess what? I found an article from one of James’ newsletters entitled, Our Return to Planet Earth. I enjoyed reading and pondering it AGAIN!!"
Missionary Financial Support
“I wanted to write you again and tell you what an encouragement you were to me through your giving. God really used it to once again confirm to me that we are moving in the right direction!”— Madrid, Spain
Missionary Prayer Helpers
“It blesses us to know that you and so many others are standing with us in prayer for our family and ministry! Thank you for your partnership!”— Houston, Texas
“I am always amazed how you contact us when we’re going through something. It is a gift you have received from the Holy Spirit. We appreciate you and Delores.”— Anchorage, Alaska
“I truly appreciate the time you spent with us at Gateway. I know you touched my people through your message and God touched their hearts as a result.” — Laredo, Texas
Standing in God's Presence
“We can only hear from God when we spend time in his presence. As a young pastor the Lord helped me prioritize my schedule in ways that serve him. Consequently, to this present day, much of my week is spent communing with the Holy Spirit and electronically recording ideas he pours into me. This time with the Lord is an assignment to which I dedicate myself!” — James Fields
“Thank you so much for getting together with us last Sunday. You two have been such a blessing for us with all the Scriptures and literature you send us."
“Thank you for always spreading positive, uplifting messages.”— Goshen, Indiana
“This is a timely word of encouragement for many people today. Thank you for sharing your godly insight, Pastor James and Delores Fields.”— U.S. Navy
“Thanks so much for the scripture sheet. I love this one. It truly spoke to me today.”—Belize, Central America
“Definitely a timely Word for me today. A confirmation and encouragement. Your mini message is just what I needed!”— Corpus Christ, Texas
Uplifting Word for Ministers of the Gospel
“I don’t think I’ve ever taken the time to tell you how much this publication blesses me. It’s like water in the desert.”— Alexandria, Virginia“Thank you, James, for sharing your insights into God’s Word. I am always inspired by your understanding of Biblical truths.”— Carmel, California
Accessing our Audio Sermons & Scripture Sheets• Go to www.comfortencouragement.org.• Click on Our Gifts To You.• Click on Audio Sermons.• Click on the arrow/play button to hear the audio message. Also, you can print out the outline that goes with the message.• Click on the Scripture Sheet title to be able to print it out.
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16).
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19).
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years (John 1:1).
- In the blessed hope--the rapture of the Church of Christ's coming (Titus 2:13).
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ (John 14:6).
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation (Titus 3:5).
- In water baptism by immersion (Matthew 28:19).
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer (1 Peter 2:24).
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life (Galatians 5:16-25).
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation (Revelation 20:11-15).
- We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as either male or female, and that these two distinct, complementary sexes together reflect the image and nature of God (Gen. 1:26-27). Rejection of one’s biological sex is a rejection of the image of God within that person. We believe God disapproves of and forbids any attempt to alter one’s gender by surgery. (Gen 26:8-10, Heb 13:4, Rev 18:1-30, Rom 1:26-29, 1 Cor. 5:1, 6:9-10, 1 Thess 4:1-8)
- We believe that the term “marriage” has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture (Gen. 2:18-25). We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other (1 Cor. 6:18; 7:2-5; Heb. 13:4). We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman.We believe that any form of sexual immorality (including adultery, fornication, cohabitation, homosexual behavior, bisexuality, incest or use of pornography) is sinful and offensive to God (Matt. 15:18-20; 1 Cor. 6:9-10).
- We believe that all human life is sacred and created by God in His image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect, and value all human life. (Ps. 139.)
- The beliefs expressed above do not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inspired and infallible Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind, is the sole and final source of all that we believe. For purposes of Comfort and Encouragement Ministries faith, doctrine, practice, policy, and discipline, our Pastor is Comfort and Encouragement Ministries final interpretive authority on the Bible’s application.
Connect with Us!
Subscribe to Our Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe and receive notifications of new posts by email.